Tipalti is seeking a Creative leader to bring our brand to life, and to elevate and improve the performance of our marketing assets across all our channels. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing, you will build and mentor a small in-house team, augmenting our in-house talent with a network of freelancers and outside agencies to deliver a portfolio of creative assets that support all our Marketing efforts.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will serve as an evangelist for our brand identity and voice, ensuring that creative across our company works to represent our brand in a unified and effective way.
Why join Tipalti?
Tipalti is one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies. We free finance professionals to lead by modernizing the entire payables operation. We are a well-funded, late-stage start-up backed by high-profile investors. Our 2021 Series F funding round raised $270 million, valuing us at over $8.3 billion. With total funding of just over $550 million, and with more than 3000 global customers, Tipalti is one of the most valuable private fintech companies in the world.
At Tipalti, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, the quality of our product and the capabilities of our people. Tipaltians are passionate about the work they do, and keen to get the job done. Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where diverse individuals can thrive and make an impact. Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach for success together.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and oversee the Creative vision and strategy for branding, marketing campaigns, video, and project initiatives, from concept to execution, including hands-on design work as needed.
- Understand how to craft the wealth of Tipalti content into stories and visual assets that address the organization’s needs and is appropriate for the specific customer and channel.
- Builds the capabilities within the team to meet the current business needs and sets the foundation for the brand’s growth strategy.
- Develop and manage a team that collaborates, delivers on commitments, and is a great team to work with cross-functionally.
- Partner with the Demand Gen team to extend agency-led campaigns into a broader portfolio of media assets that deliver business results.
- Partner with Web UX design to evolve overall site branding where visual design support is needed to build/evolve specific elements of our site experience.
- Partner with the Product Design team on supporting in-product branding and design.
- Own and evolve clear and customer-centric processes to ensure that Creative deliverables are prioritized appropriately and delivered on time, on strategy, and on budget.
- Manage and refine the brand’s visual identity, ensuring consistency across all platforms and materials.
- Pitch Creative concepts to stakeholders and provide rationale and expected outcomes.
- Provide the “oh-yes” that inspires great creative thinking.
- Manage the Creative department’s budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively to maximize return on investment.
- 10+ years in a Creative role, with 5+ years of experience managing design professionals. Digital design roots, UX design, and video production experience.
- Highly collaborative and able to partner with and support the needs of a range of internal stakeholders.
- Experience mentoring a high-performance team. People leader who can identify, recruit, and develop great talent to create top-tier work.
- Love of design; you stay current and ahead of the latest design trends and digital advancements.
- Experience with and appreciation for rigorously testing and optimizing creative to deliver performance.
- Highly organized, with experience setting up internal processes to receive, prioritize, and deliver on Creative requests.
- Fast-paced, results-oriented, and able to prioritize competing demands for multiple internal partners.
- Low-ego and willing to roll up sleeves on any effort, but skilled at delegating and coaching to manage team output.
- Easy collaborator and team player who loves pulling out feedback and responses from teammates to help make the work better, and who brings a curious and flexible mindset to challenges.
- Excellent creative eye and instincts, and able to inspire and demand great work from your team– whether designing a marketing campaign or a Google slide template.
- Previous in-house B2B SaaS tech experience in a creative team management role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Hybrid working model that requires you to be in office Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Competitive salary plus company shares
- Matching 401K
- Extended benefits, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, AD&D, LTD
- 15 days of PTO
- Free lunch on office days
- Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks in office
- Phone/internet allowance
- Regular company-wide social events
- Multiple ERG groups celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive culture
The anticipated base pay rate for this position is 150,000 – 175,000.
Interested in learning more about us?
Tipalti is the only company handling both global partner payments and accounts payable workflows for high-velocity companies across the entire financial operations cycle: onboarding and managing global suppliers, instituting procurement controls, streamlining invoice processing and approvals, executing payments around the world, and reconciling payables data across a multi-subsidiary finance organization. Tipalti enables companies to scale quickly by making payables strategic with operational, compliance, and financial controls. Through Tipalti, our clients can efficiently and securely pay thousands of partners and suppliers in 196 countries within minutes.
Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers and a desire to build lasting connections. Our client portfolio includes high-velocity businesses such as Amazon Twitch, GoDaddy, Roku, WordPress.com, and ZipRecruiter. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate which is built on trust, reliability and innovation. Tipalti means we handled it” – a mission to which we are constantly committed.