We’re on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million active users and an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
carwow is backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors, with $55 million Series D funding secured in December 2021. Over 400 carwowers from 25 nationalities work with us in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal. One of our goals for 2023 is to become a Top 10 European Start-Up to work for.
About the role
As a marketplace, connecting consumers to brands is our core role. Organically weaving content into the journey between customers and brands brings this alive – as such we’ve grown a flourishing in-house creative content team. This team sits separately to our in-house editorial team that powers carwow’s own Youtube channel. Our creative content team instead works directly with automotive brands in the UK, Germany and Spain to create rich, engaging and relevant content directly for brands using our expertise, reach and unique marketplace consumer insights. Working directly with the marketing teams at some of the worlds largest and most recognisable brands, our creative content team is a fast moving and innovative part of the carwow business, enabling our partner brands to better connect with consumers via content both across carwow and their own brand platforms.
We are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join our growing creative content production team as a Creative Content Manager. Our creative content team produces a range of content that includes: longer-form video, through to shorter-form social first videos with the use of brand aligned: actors/models, locations, storyboards and deliverables. Supporting the Global Creative Lead, you will be directly responsible for owning the overall timeline and project plan for each creative – from client pitch, through to ideation and production. Working across both cross functional internal teams as well as managing a range of external partners, suppliers and models, effective time management and structure is a key part of ensuring success in this role. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for not only creative and content but will also be able to manage the execution through clear and detailed planning and communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Ownership of the overall creative content calendar including; ideation, production, client feedback and delivery
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as freelancers, agencies, and partners, and models to ensure timely delivery of quality content.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, customer insights, and competitive analysis to inform content development and stay up-to-date with the latest content and social trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including our Brand and Media partnerships teams in the UK, Germany and Spain.
- Manage content production process, including content creation, editing, proofreading, and approval, ensuring that all content is accurate, consistent and aligned to client briefs
- Stay current with emerging content formats and trends, including video, interactive content, and other emerging technologies, and explore new opportunities for content innovation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations, copyright laws, and ethical content practices to ensure compliance in all content produced.
- Demonstratable experience in content management, content creation, or related roles, preferably in digital marketing or advertising for a Consumer Brand.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of content types and formats, including written, visual, and multimedia content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in social media management tools, and analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and concepts.
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels and strategies, including social media, email marketing, and content distribution.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
????️ ???? Remote and hybrid working options: (2 days in the office)
???? Competitive salary
???? Equity in the company (share options)
???? Vitality Private Healthcare
????️ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative (religious) holiday of your choice
???? Tech: The latest core technology (Macbook or Surface)
???? Remote working: You’ll receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home
???? Remote working: New: ‘work from anywhere for a month each year’ policy in place should you wish to use it
???? Inclusive parental, partner and shared parental leave, fertility treatment and pregnancy loss policies
???? Learning and development budget
???? Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, tech lunch’s, coffee with the exec sessions, book clubs, social events
???????????? Refer a friend and get paid!
???? Lunch & learns with internal and external speakers
Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply for this position. We make recruiting decisions based on experience, skills and potential, so all our applicants are treated fairly and equally.