MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 6,500+ businesses including Duracell, Univar Solutions Inc., Titan America, McDonalds, Brenntag, Cintas, Michaels, and Shell.
We’ve raised $104 million in venture capital following a recent Series C funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as CEO’s from GE, Twilio, Toast and PagerDuty.
This role is remote in Canada or USA
MaintainX is seeking a creative Content Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Content Strategy Manager. In this role, you will create compelling and engaging webinars, manage the MaintainX newsletter, produce authentic customer success stories, and capture our customers’ voices through reviews on platforms like G2, Capterra, Gartner Peer Insight, and more.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Content Strategy Manager to build out the roadmap for the webinar program that showcases our product, industry expertise, and thought leadership.
- Identify webinar topics, speakers, and promotional strategies through cross-functional collaboration with teams across the organization, including sales, customer success, product, and other marketing departments.
- Manage the entire webinar process from start to finish, including content development, webinar logistics, promotions, post-event follow-up, and results measurement.
- Produce authentic and persuasive customer success stories (across multiple media formats) that showcase the value and impact of MaintainX based on information gathered through interviews, data analysis, etc…
- Own, manage, build, and optimize the MaintainX newsletters and email journey; identify opportunities for new newsletters/email journeys based on performance and feedback.
- Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing, shareable, and value-adding content.
- Develop and implement strategies to capture the voice of our delighted customers and translate them into positive reviews across multiple platforms including G2, Capterra, Gartner Peer Insights, and more.
- Monitor and manage customer reviews to ensure we remain the top-rated CMMS across all platforms.
- Identify new opportunities to increase our online reputation through engagement with other pertinent review platforms.
- At least 3+ years of content marketing in B2B SaaS—ideally in-house with a focus on webinars, customer reviews, and customer success stories. Bonus points if you have a background in journalism, communications, PR, marketing or other related field.
- Seasoned storyteller with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills. You know how to get the right things done, on time, in scope, and on budget.
- Strong analytical and technical skills. You are comfortable working with data, both in the production of content and in measuring success.
- Insatiable curiosity and research skills. You strive to deeply understand the needs, wants, and desires of the audience that you are creating content for.
- Self-starter. You can manage your own projects independently while balancing requests from cross-functional stakeholders and working remotely.
- Adept interviewer with a demonstrated ability to conduct insightful and engaging interviews with diverse stakeholders to acquire of compelling and accurate information for content.
- A natural team player with strong collaboration and communication skills. You are an expert at fostering robust internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bonus points if you have experience in manufacturing, engineering, CMMS/EAM, or other related space.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity opportunities.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) / RRSP program.
- Take what you need PTO.
- A Work Culture where:
- You’ll work alongside folks across the globe that reflect the MaintainX values, Smart Humble Optimist
- We believe in meritocracy, where ideas and effort are publicly celebrated
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.