We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
What we’re looking for:
Are you interested in working directly with some of the world’s biggest brands in gaming, sports, TV and film? The Informa Markets – Licensing (Global Licensing Group) team is looking for a creative Senior Content Marketing Executive to join the License Global team and support with content creation and repurposing to engage with existing audiences and reach new ones. The perfect candidate for this role will have experience in a content marketing role, should be highly creative with a strong understanding of the digital marketing mix, and a good understanding of SEO. We’re looking for someone highly collaborative who can identify trends and work closely with our editorial and marketing team to better leverage our content to leverage it in different ways and formats (whitepapers, video, infographic…) to drive new subscribers and engage existing ones.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager to deliver the content marketing campaigns to achieve audience growth and engagement targets for our media brand, License Global.
- Work collaboratively with the editorial and marketing teams to produce engaging content and repurpose existing content (whitepapers, videos, infographics…) that attracts and converts the target audiences in line with our growth categories.
- Map out year-round multi-channel campaigns to drive new downloads for our flagship reports (Top 150 Licensors, brand licensing handbook…).
- Create robust testing plans to optimise content delivery with a focus on CRO.
- Develop, execute and report on content marketing campaigns that achieve pre-defined objectives.
- Work closely with the editorial team to understand and input on the editorial calendar to define key content to repurpose or leverage in content marketing campaigns.
- Research and stay updated on industry trends to work with the Growth Marketing Manager to identify new content opportunities or segments to target.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years’ experience in a content or marketing role
- Strong understanding of copywriting, online editorial and SEO best practice
- Highly organized and independant with the ability to deliver and maintain content production, delivery and distribution plans while managing multiple priorities within a fast-paced setting
- Creative expertise (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, etc.) and content creation experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent English / proof-reading skills
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Experience using both paid digital media (paid search, paid social, etc.) and organic channels to attract and convert target audiences through content
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to conduct tests, analyze, interpret and present results
- Expertise in SEO
- Basic MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Open to travel internationally (predominantly USA) to connect with team at set times of the year.