This position requires you to be based in the Disney office in Hammersmith 4 days a week.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Walt Disney Studios EMEA Marketing team where you would have the chance to contribute to the successful planning & execution of campaigns across all Disney studio brands (Theatrical and Disney+) including Disney Live Action, Disney Animation, Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel, 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures! You would support a Senior Digital Marketing Manager and two Digital Marketing Managers overseeing the UK and EMEA regions.
The opportunity and responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with EMEA markets, as well as colleagues in LA in order to support digital marketing campaign needs
- Be part of ideation sessions for digital marketing / PR campaigns initiated by the regional EMEA digital marketing team
- Provide general administrative support, including admin & logistical support during events – junkets, red carpets and creator activations
- Ensure tasks, reports and other outputs are delivered on time to support colleagues in meeting business deadlines
- Collate digital plans & activations for upcoming campaigns from FIGSUK for all releases
- Keep up to date with international and domestic plans for upcoming campaigns and follow up with EMEA markets with updates
- Prepare basic marketing comms materials (updates, emails etc) on behalf of more senior colleagues to support wider marketing activity across EMEA
- Co-ordinate the production by agencies of content on behalf of more senior colleagues to support projects or campaigns
The experience we require from you
- Be competent in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, Keynote etc.
- Experience and knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, X, TikTok), with an interest in new and emerging creative formats
- Experience in managing relationship with diverse stakeholders, ideally gained in an international working environment
- Experience manging projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Experience in analyzing data and information to drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to learn from personal and organizational experiences.
- Experience in thriving in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Disney+ Subscription
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group – ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.