- Job Reference:GI-695
- Date Posted:
- Location:Croydon, UK
- Specialism:Content / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- April 28, 2023
You will be working for Elextrix, alongside a variety of partners with different distribution and brand arrangements. You be responsible for the production and management of all editorial content and social channels to be used across mediums supporting the delivery of a best-in-class digital experience for ElectriX’ customers and partners – so that we achieve our leasing sales targets, are easy to do business with and successful in meeting the online needs of our customers better than our competitors.
This exciting new role requires you to work 35 hours a week and is based out of Croydon, however, this is flexible Hybrid working role where you are required to have access to get to Croydon when needed, but you will be predominantly working from home.
- To be a leader and champion of innovative content and social media experience within the organisation.
- Define and lead the development of the ElectriX Content and Social Media strategies and take responsibility for overall implementation, and management to increase customer engagement, brand consideration and brand advocacy on the ElectriX website and social platforms.
- Supporting the strategies with channel specific competitor analysis.
- To demonstrate the value of effective digital content management through appropriate stakeholder engagement, analysis and reporting across BAU and project activities.Set targets and be accountable for results on all social channels.
- To work closely with the Product team to support the design and delivery of an engaging user experience through leading the development of our digital content strategy including rich media to ensure that the digital experience stays market-leading and ahead of our competitors.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of ElectriX’s social media presence on all relevant platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, You Tube.
- To liase with freelance copywriters and inhouse stakeholders to produce compelling
To be successful for the role you will have demonstratable evidence of managing and executing projects within a Content and Social Media Manager role. You will also have excellent command of the English language along with excellent writing and proofreading skills and the ability to hit the ground running. It is important to have a strong knowledge of digital marketing and general e-commerce disciplines. Candidates from a journalism or marketing background will be welcomed but this is not essential. As this is a technical role, you will have the ability to use a CMS system as well as photoshop and scheduling tools.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive approach to problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Confident working autonomously and with little guidance
- Ability to think fast, juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team and adapt a collaborative management style to ensure delivery across the organisation
- Ability to use knowledge and insights effectively to influence decision making
Why Work for Us?
At LV= GI, we’re on a journey to become Britain’s best loved business. To get there, we need more passionate, positive, ‘people’ people to join us. People who’ll proudly put our customers at the heart of everything they do and delight in delivering above and beyond their expectations. Here, there’s no knowing where your career will take you. But one thing’s for sure, you’ll be supported and empowered every step of the way as you shape your future – and play a vital role in ours.
About the Rewards
This role is in the Associate Cluster . We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days’ holiday
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long term health conditions.