- Job Reference:ELBQP2504/PK
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:The Institution Of Structural Engineers
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:Content Marketing
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration:12 Month Fixed Term Contract (until end of March 2024)
- Salary:£40,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Content and Engagement Manager (CROSS)
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (until end of March 2024)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £40,000 p/a depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: London, Farringdon – Hybrid Working
Are you a creative communications professional looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about the built environment, public safety, and the greater good? If you are, apply now.
Collaborative Reporting for Safer Structures (CROSS-UK) helps professionals make buildings and structures safer. It provides a way for safety concerns to be submitted anonymously and shared with the building design and construction industry so that similar situations can be avoided in the future. CROSS is jointly owned by the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
The IStructE Marketing and Communications team are looking for an experienced content and communications professional to work with CROSS and increase reach and impact within the built environment industry. You’ll work closely with the CROSS-Scheme Manager to promote new and existing activities, producing accompanying content for a wide range of audiences to increase engagement with the brand.
We’re looking for innovative ideas to increase awareness of CROSS and someone who is confident in challenging the norm. You should be comfortable with driving and implementing change and working collaboratively with senior stakeholders.
To be shortlisted for this post, you must have:
– Demonstratable knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and engagement.
– Experience of creating adaptable content for a wide range of audiences.
– Strong campaign and project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Exceptional stakeholder management.
– Experience of developing innovative concepts to drive marketing campaigns.
– Experience of implementing change.
– Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
An understanding and appreciation of the engineering or built environment sector would be beneficial to your application but is not essential.
Please note that some travel in the UK may be required to support events.
What we can offer you:
– 25 days’ paid annual leave plus bank holidays and flexi leave
– A pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
– Life Insurance
– Private Medical Insurance
– Permanent Health Insurance
– Health Cash Plan
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Season Ticket Loan
– Continuous Professional Development
We are based on the edge of the city, our office is bright, modern, and open plan. We are a small and friendly workforce. We are presently operating a hybrid working model of office based and remote working and envisage operating a longer-term hybrid working model.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to complete your application or would like us to apply reasonable adjustments when reviewing your application, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore, we urge candidates to apply as soon as possible. Applications are sifted on receipt and shortlisted candidates are contacted to invite to an interview.
The Institution does not hold a visa sponsor licence, therefore, applicants who do not have the right to work in the UK and/or require visa sponsorship to continue working in the UK cannot be considered.
The Institution strives to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, where we can all be ourselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and the perspectives people from different backgrounds bring. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion and belief or sexual orientation.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and expertise we’re looking for and if this post sounds like the challenge you are seeking, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.