Founded in 2008, WEBITMD is a digital marketing & sales agency focused on helping SMB’s and mid-sized organizations grow smarter. We drive our clients growth utilizing the latest in marketing technology and tactics coupled with an innovative team that act as strategic advisors and even an outsourced marketing department for the clients we serve.
We blend our roots in performance digital marketing with the inbound marketing methodology (a HubSpot Platinum Partner) to produce a powerful business growth machine. We also focus on improving sales processes so that our clients can be more efficient and effective in the way that they sell their products or services.
A healthy culture is critical for growth! Our team members are witty, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, and dynamic communicators. We all strive to drive value for the clients we serve and feel great about doing just that. Work life balance also is key for the continued success of our agency.
Overview on the Role:
We are looking to hire an experienced marketer and sales-knowledge based individual to join our growing team!
In this role you will be responsible for being the direct point of contact for our Growth Stack clients – serving as a strategist / liaison between the client and our internal team members (SEO, Paid Media, Creative, etc). You will need to have a deep understanding of both marketing/sales in order to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
Our Growth Stack has been built to solve these challenges – with technology, strategy, and tactics – but the understanding of how it all comes together and presenting that to our clients would be your core accountability. This full time position ideally would be based out of our Los Angeles offices but remote is an option for the right candidate.
Details of the Role:
- Own the strategy, management, execution, and goal achievements for a core set of WEBITMD’s Growth Stack engagements
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics alongside the WEBITMD leadership team during project kick-off
- Become the resident expert on your clients’ industries and marketing. We are essentially their outsourced CMO/CRO and you are the key point of contact on the WEBITMD team.
- Work alongside our Growth Marketing Lead, SEO team, Paid Media team, copywriters, designers, developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Take the lead in our quarterly strategy meetings with Growth Stack clients to review the past 3 months and plan the next 90 day roadmap aligned with the clients goals. In this meeting we highlight wins, identify areas in need of improvement, and provide our strategic recommendations for the next 90 days.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content, and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to also evangelize their success through their organization.
- Recommend channels outside of inbound marketing where appropriate, create plans, manage their execution as part of an integration marketing plan.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources across all departments.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits with our Growth Marketing Lead & HubSpot CC to identify areas of opportunity.
- Represent the WEBITMD brand with your clients—you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their businesses as well as they do.
- Stay informed about marketing industry developments and utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience in client facing role and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Experience mentoring and inspiring a team
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success.
- The ability to distill complex and intricate strategies and solutions into digestible information for clients.
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot & Google Analytics.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full time position with a competitive salary. Open for discussion
- Unlimited vacation – It’s important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed
- Work alongside “mad geniuses” – We only hire the best talent to join our team
- Be a part of a growing agency that has serious momentum into the future
- Work with the best technology, tools, and support in the industry
- Room for serious growth both personally and professionally!
How to Apply:
Apply via the button below and we will get back to you. Please email us a short background on yourself, and what excites you most about potentially joining the team. Please attach any resumes, portfolio, and/or website you would like to share.
We look forward to hearing from you!