- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Parkinson’s UK
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration:Fixed term for up to 13 months (maternity cover)
- Salary:£49,627 (pro rota) GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Parkinson’s is the fastest growing neurological condition in the world. Around 145,000 people live with Parkinson’s in the UK and we’re evolving our strategy to reach and support as many of those affected by the condition as possible, to campaign for better health and care and to get new treatments, faster.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to lead a strategic approach to brand and marketing that helps us get Parkinson’s as a cause, and Parkinson’s UK as a charity, noticed.
You’ll lead the organisation through a brand refresh, be a driver in producing stand out, impactful brand content and develop campaigns that effectively build our brand, meet the objectives of our new strategy, and ultimately, improve the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the organisation through a brand refresh, planning and delivering a series of projects to strengthen our brand
- Work in partnership with the Creative and Content Leads to develop our brand by reviewing our brand framework and identity principles, ensuring that we are relevant to key audiences
- Inspire the organisation with this work and develop new brand guidance for teams to use, driving the understanding of brand and brand marketing across the charity
- Develop and drive a brand marketing strategy that helps us deliver on the charity’s ambitions
What you’ll bring:
- In-depth understanding of brand management and experience acting as a brand lead
- Ability to plan, prioritise and project manage large scale projects, ideally a rebrand or refresh
- Experience of developing effective brand marketing strategy
- Experience leading the development, delivery and evaluation of successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong influencing skills, including senior stakeholder influencing to gain investment into brand or marketing activities
Interviews will be held between the 29-30 March 2023.
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home three days a week. You’ll be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson’s to apply.