Max Factor Brand Manager Masterbrand
Are you looking for a challenge within a supportive and high performing team? We are looking for a friendly and ambitious Brand manager (Masterbrand) that wants to join a team where they can make a real difference. Reporting directly to the Brand Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving growth for one of the UK’s most iconic and loved Beauty brands: Max Factor.
As our Max Factor Brand Manager Masterbrand, you are responsible for supercharging Ecommerce and Advocacy.
Your main focus:
- Overall responsibility for Always On digital + advocacy campaigns
- Develop content and strong media plans to deliver Always On activation plan driving commercial delivery within budget working in partnership with our agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with our IM manager to design and implement our advocacy strategy & creation of brand tribes.
- Develop and execute all our brand partnership activities working closely with global.
- Bring in depth consumer understanding, digital & influencer marketing understanding as well as current trends to watch out for to the rest of the team.
- Identify future trends/platforms/agencies that we should be aware of and collaborate with
- Work in partnership with the Ecommerce cross functional team (sales / content / activation) to develop and execute our Ecommerce brand plan: identification of key retail partners + e-retailer calendars driving commercial delivery within budget.
- Brand point of contact for e-retailers/pure players to create marketing activation plans with the objective to partner with our retailers and gain synergies between the brand digital activities, content strategy and e-retailer strategies.
- Overall responsibility for developing content and strong media plans to deliver our lower funnel activation plans including brand performance media.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to facilitate the conversion of KPI’s, delivering clear objectives and providing insights to help with decision making within the eComm community.
- Responsible for managing monthly reporting; tracking campaign performance, social listening, trends and competitor analysis.
- Brand analysis and share reporting on a monthly basis providing insights to relevant team members.
- Responsible for managing the full A&CP budget: Direct and supervise all team members with relation to tracking of spend and budget of their respective areas. Ensure all budget trackers are maintained correctly.
Working for Coty means joining a company in which we believe in equality and inclusion for all, we stand in solidarity with those who fight for freedom, justice, and equal rights, regardless of who you are or who you love. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to feel the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, in their own way.
The team consists of 5 people, and you will work closely together with several departments such as sales, commercial excellence, ecommerce, influencer marketing and digital, finance. All your colleagues share a true passion for beauty. Working in the team, you will be joining a friendly environment that celebrates success, supports each other and is result driven. To use the words of Ella, our Max factor Senior Brand Manager:
‘I love being part of such a collaborative team that champions individual and team success. As a team we are agile, inclusive and results driven. We learn a lot from one another. No day is ever the same and we have a lot of fun along the way.’
You are a Coty fit
You have a passion for diversity & inclusivity within the make-up category. As an experienced marketing professional, you take full ownership over your projects with a leader mentality of “own it drive it” and you get energy from working in a fast-paced, diverse and international environment. Other than that, you:
- Have relentless passion for Beauty & Social media & Influencer marketing & Trends
- Good analytical skills
- Strong project management skills & ability to multi-task
- A team player. Always listening to understand.
- Excellence in execution; takes full responsibility for the quality of all deliverables, contributes to doing things better and faster.
- Constructive networker: collaborates easily with others and adapts to different working styles.
- Master the English language on a near native level
As our Max Factor Brand manager some of the benefits you will receive are:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Eligibility for a performance bonus
- Omni-Working: Hybrid flexible working model enabling employees to balance remote and office-based work and promote work / life balance
- A telephone/online introductory meeting follows.
- A first online/in-person interview
- A second interview
- You will receive a proposal with the terms of employment.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skincare, and body care. At Coty, we celebrate the entire human kaleidoscope and cultivate a culture of fearless kindness. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee and strive to be an open, inclusive and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self. Join us in making over the world of beauty!