- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace — our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our award-winning, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 400 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
The Dealer Marketing Manager is an exciting new role, designed to market the very best of Motorway’s dealer platform. The role will be responsible for developing and executing the B2B dealer marketing plan to attract new Dealers, to ensure engagement and grow spend amongst our existing Dealer base.
The role will report to our Head of Customer Marketing and will be dedicated to the Dealer function.
- Owning the full end-to-end dealer marketing plan from strategy all the way through to execution and reporting.
- Owning and evolving the dealer messaging as new features and benefits are launched.
- Owning the marketing segmentation of the dealer marketing plan.
- Developing KPI framework with strategy and Dealer teams.
- Defining new product feature master comms frameworks for wider teams to utilise.
- Setting up new ways of working to create greater efficiencies and knowledge sharing between sales, product and marketing.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Dealer teams to develop best in class communication to engage the dealer base.
- Solid experience in B2B marketing, or Omnichannel.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills – this role is required to be in Brighton one day a week and London one day a week.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team to develop and execute plans.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Ability to define new processes and lead projects.
- Blend of creative and strategic thinking.
- Proven track record of Go-to market strategy and delivery.
- Broad understanding of marketing mix and how different channels work.
- Ability to work independently and happy driving projects from inception to delivery.
This is a brand new role in the marketing team dedicated to driving our dealer business. Alongside the supportive wider marketing team you have the opportunity to make this area your own. The opportunities are endless and the team will support you along the way.
- A competitive salary
- Significant stock options – we succeed and fail together as a team – we want you to be included in our success
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible working (approximately 1-2 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly