As a Barclays Assistant Vice President of Digital Acquisition Lead – Paid Media, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive profitable growth for select airline partners. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute and launch marketing campaigns across digital channels, including web, mobile app, email, and paid media. You will serve as paid media subject matter expert, keeping abreast of the latest industry developments and trends to recommend channel growth strategies.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We’ve helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We currently offer a hybrid working model where colleagues have the flexibility to split their time working from home and an office. Everyone has the opportunity to integrate their professional and personal lives through this dynamic working model.
What will you be doing?
• Leading multiple complex paid media initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Maintaining relationships with our media agencies, overseeing day to day campaign management, and tracking toward our key performance indicators
• Managing paid media budget by working closely with media agencies and Barclays Finance on spend pacing and forecasting
• Creating/ presenting/ executing digital marketing and paid media strategies to deliver profitable account growth and develop test plans to refine and optimize strategies
• Managing marketing processes, timelines, creative development and dependencies while ensuring controls and governance standards are maintained
• Using web platform tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Tableau) and agency-provided data to analyze, measure, and interpret campaign results and provide recommendations
• Informing and executing the test and learn roadmap and ongoing optimizations to support Digital Acquisitions and partner goals
• Building and fostering relationships at all levels of the organization and with external partners
What we’re looking for:
• Several years of experience in marketing, preferably with paid media management
• Solid organizational and campaign management skills
• Experience managing complex projects, processes, products and timelines
In addition to the skills required to execute the job well, we’re looking for people with the following capabilities to grow and contribute to our culture:
• Empathy: An ability to see a situation from another person’s perspective
• Ownership: A strong sense of pride in your work
• Connection: Build relationships with partners and colleagues
• Innovation: Openness to finding creative solutions
• Persistence: Desire to go above and beyond when necessary to get the job done
• Collaboration: Work well with others while building projects together
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Prior experience in the financial services industry and/or in loyalty program marketing
• Ability to lead in ambiguous environments with competing priorities
• Effective collaborator with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work with integrity
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to deliver on shared business goals
At Barclays we understand that power of great customer experiences and we work hard every day to make sure that the needs and expectations of our customers are met and exceeded. We focus our energies on making every customer engagement better than before.
Where will you be working?
Barclays’ Wilmington campus boasts a recently renovated office space featuring a cafe, coffee bar, wellness breakout spaces and more. The campus is located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront where a glance out our windows reveals a scenic look at the Christina River and a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away, making travel from New York and Washington, DC fast and convenient.
We offer an environment that enables you to thrive and make an impact. Our colleagues are hard-working, focused on solutions, and collaborative. Here you will find people helping people at every level. Our culture is dedicated to innovation and maintaining a sense of balance and well-being.