his is a 12 month FTC and requires you to be in the office 4 days per week.
We are looking for a manager to join our Disney+ Analytics & Insights EMEA team with a focus on Northern and CEE Markets. This will be a crucial role in data driven decision making that will enable us to optimise our strategy at a local market level. Using your analytical experience and leadership skills you will bring analytical best practice and causal inference techniques to understand what drives local customers to sign up and engage with the Disney+ proposition.
This is a key role in the Disney+ business to enable democratised local decision making that is evidence based and drives growth across the region.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
- Guide the Northern and CEE Analytics team in identifying, prioritising and scoping the key analytics projects that are the most impactful and have the ability to be scaled from an individual market to the wider EMEA region.
- Bring key regional insights and self-serve solutions to the Northern and CEE Analytics markets and help them understand decision making implications with the market nuance in mind.
- Work closely with the analysts supporting the other EMEA regions.
- Build strong relationship with Northern and CEE DTC Local leads, Analytics & Insights EMEA, Global Analytics, and other regional DTC teams.
- Lead and develop the Northern and CEE Analytics team by pushing the work to be of highest standards from analytical rigour through to storytelling.
The Experience We Require From You
- Strong proficiency in SQL for data extraction and manipulation, with experience working with large datasets.
- Experience of web analytics, experimental design, A/B testing and causal analysis.
- Proficiency in Python/R for analysis and measurement.
- Strong data visualisation, analysis and reporting skills with experience in Looker/Tableau.
- Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex analytical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate insight into action.
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and leadership.
- Collaborative working style with desire to share knowledge.
- Agility to handle evolving demands.
- Ability to work autonomously, handling multiple projects and hitting key deadlines.
About The Walt Disney Company (EMEA):
Disney EMEA aims to drive growth, innovation and brand affinity across an extremely diverse collection of countries with a team of over 6,000 employees operating in 59 markets with offices in 29 countries.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Limited, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (EMEA).
The Walt Disney Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.