Munchkin is one of the most innovative and fast-growing consumer product companies in the world! With over 30 years and 318 patents under our belt, we continue to create solutions that leave our customers asking, “how did I ever live without this?”
Founded in 1990, Munchkin has sold billions of dollars of products through our key retail partners: Target, Walmart and Amazon and has global distribution in over 45 countries. We are industry leaders in design and innovation with over 140 international product and brand design awards in the past 5 years and growing! Munchkin has a world-class portfolio of over 318 patents and has recently averaged over 20 new patents per year.
We lead with our core values and believe that investing in the community is our responsibility. We create opportunities for every child’s potential and well-being through the Radiant Colors program, work to create a sustainable future, and in partnership with the International Fund for Animal welfare have committed to animal conservation.
After 30 years of being a leader in the baby industry, Munchkin is growing up and expanding our business reach to even more consumers with the launch of Curio, a highly curated line of home products inspired by curiosity.
There is no better time than now to join Munchkin as we embark on our next and biggest growth journey moving us into technology focused, higher valued products, and household consumer goods. Munchkin is growing up and you could be the next influential leader to play a key role in driving enormous customer-centered value and rapid growth.
What You’ll Do
The Amazon PPC Manager will primarily focus on driving long and short-term growth through new customer acquisition and retention. This role will plan, implement, and optimize, regional and local digital performance marketing campaigns across digital marketing channels with a specific focus on Amazon and Amazon Search.
This team is based out of our Harrogate office and offers flexibility for frequency of onsite, in office days.
- Lead paid media multi-channel strategy and grow customer base by developing timely and creative campaigns targeted at the right audience
- Assist in development, manage and execute EU online digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for planning and implementing performance marketing and direct to consumer campaigns & programs to drive sales, improve conversion and repeat rates across EU
- Drive relevant and high-quality traffic and acquisition across a number of channels primarily: Search (Amazon AMS/Google Ads/Shopping) Display (Amazon DSP) and retailer.com resulting in sales and conversion
- Lead onsite conversion rate optimization (CRO) direct-to-consumer websites
- Lead the end to end CRM lifecycle marketing planning and execution
- Allocate, manage and optimise budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition, Return on Investment (ROI/ROAS), Conversions and Customer Lifetime Value
- Collaboration with e-comm team on pureplay retailers & brand teams to ensure integrated plans and content
- Develop and deliver insights and regular (weekly) and had hoc reporting, monitoring performance and optimizing to drive effectiveness
- Direct and manage agency performance to achieve goals
- Manage the acquisition budget and allocate it across different campaigns in the most cost-effective way
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in a commercially focused ecommerce role, with a good understanding of digital technologies
- Strong paid search experience and cross-channel experience in SEO, paid social, display etc.
- Experience working with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to extract the necessary data needed to make key decisions
- Results-driven marketer with proven analytical skills and advanced Excel skills for planning and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
We Got You Covered!
As a Great Place to Work Certified™ company, we are committed to offering the best to our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes supplemental health coverage, generous employer-matched pension, bonuses, opportunities to earn equity, and much more. We focus on supporting employee development and growth.
We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At our company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world.
We offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave, hybrid work schedules, and annual weeklong global office closures giving our people a chance to recharge!
To learn more, visit us at www.munchkin.com.
Munchkin embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.