(Fixed-Term Contact - Up to 6 Months)
Are you our dream ticket?
We deliver educational experiences and events that change the way the world does business. With a network that extends across the globe, we’ve established a reputation for thought-leadership and cutting-edge learning activities. Now, we’re on the lookout for a marketing maestro and organising force who can bring our brand to life.
Can you set the stage for success?
Here, you’ll work side by side with our Executive Education marketing team on the production, delivery and coordination of our annual events programme. This will range from delivering intimate roundtables to managing major marketing campaigns for flagship B2B and B2C events and include:
• Project management and execution of events
• Leading on the delivery of small-scale high quality events such as masterclasses and briefings
• Supporting on the delivery of flagship and international events
• Collaborating with our in-house creative teams on the production of event branding and collateral
• Developing, delivering and tracking of event marketing campaigns
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll put us on the national and international stage, with events as forward-thinking as our teaching.
• Experience of event, project and campaign marketing management
• Good understanding of B2B and B2C marketing
• Strong writing and communication skills
• The ability to engage effectively with people at all levels
• Experince of using CRM tools and marketing automation systems
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London