An experienced Marketing Account Manager is sought by an international full service agency in Huddersfield.
As an Account Manager you`ll work closely with the Account Director to deliver all campaigns for the agency`s key clients. You will manage the day-to-day running of projects and will be responsible for their delivery.
You`ll act as a crucial link between our clients and the agency - liaising internally and with clients to co-ordinate and deliver multi-channel creative campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of campaigns
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss projects and take briefs
- Working with the Account Director and Creative team to produce multi-media campaigns (offline, online, TV)
- Writing creative briefs and developing campaign timing plans
- Producing cost estimates, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- Researching (e.g. competitor reviews)
The successful Account Manager should ideally have most of the following:
- An experienced Account Manager with minimum 3 years` experience in an agency
- Experience of online and offline marketing across multiple channels
- Ability to run jobs through the agency from early concepts through to final artwork (singlehandedly if required)
- Ability to critique creative and ensure on brief
- Relationship building
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Keynote (with experience putting presentations together)
- Finance experience (cost estimates, invoicing etc)
- A good and passionate creative thinker
- Happy to travel for work to help service accounts
- Driving license and car as some clients are not accessible by public transport
- Up to £28,000 salary depending on experience
- Early finish on Fridays
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 / 4 days closure over Christmas (not taken out of holiday allowance)
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Pot of personal development money to spend each year
- Pension scheme
- Progression into a Senior Account Manager role
- Free coffee/drinks from bar/food/cakes etc!
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire - commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Barnsley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax
£24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + benefits