Design and Social Media Executive
£22k - £24k DOE
(Fixed Term Contract - 6 months)
Job Ref 3244
An exciting opportunity to join a world-wide recognised brand. The purpose of the Design and Social Media Executive is to support the marketing team with responsibility for social media across all platforms. Working with the Senior Marketing Executive, you will produce online and print related publications as directed.
* To be responsible for preparation and generation of social media messages across on-line platforms.
* To manage all social media channels and plan campaigns in line with overall strategic marketing plan.
* To create highly engaging content that drives the brand and engages customers, interact with fans/followers on a daily basis and monitor campaign success.
* To monitor and evaluate all social media channels preparing detailed analytics for measurement of effectiveness.
* To attend various events for ‘Facebook Live’ purposes and general social media coverage.
* To be proficient and experienced in ‘In Design’ to produce print related publications, ensuring brand message and style are consistent. These may include for example, leaflets, flyers, posters, banners, business cards, signage, quarterly internal newsletters, presentations, menus, and other ad hoc artworks to a brief.
* To maintain and monitor promotions/competitions.
* To administer partnership schemes and maximise opportunities (i.e. hotel/transport schemes).
* To provide general support as part of the marketing team.
* Ability to act on own initiative.
* Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and preferably Access.
* Good liaison with other members of staff.
* Follow Company regulations in Health & Safety and maintain a safe working environment.
* Personal standards of presentation, performance and attendance beyond reproach at all times.
* Due to events and location, own transport would be advantageous.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website