Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a Senior Brand Manager to join a successful & fast growing FMCG business based in South Yorkshire.
If you have past experience in the development, management and delivery of brand plans & marketing strategy at a senior level, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to) :
- Management of strategic direction based on market insight, competitor activity and brand potential
- Build effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure brand plans are well communicated to ensure 'buy in' from senior staff members
- To lead by example and manage the strategy, performance and delivery of brand plans including all reporting (inclusive of key measurement metrics)
- Develop and implement highly engaging marketing campaigns to achieve commercial objectives
- Lead, develop and implement brand NPD
- Use market intelligence and customer insight to ensure you are a commercial expert
- Conduct analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation and prioritisation
- Plan marketing activity, e.g. go to marketing plans
- Support and manage the wider brand team
- At least 5 years of experience of working in brand marketing within an FMCG industry
- Extensive knowledge of all things brand & NPD with proven experience of writing and conducting brand strategies
- A highly numerate and a commercial thinker with the ability to present robust and compelling insight/direction
- Excellent project management experience
- Positive 'can do' attitude and able to work under own initiative and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional influencing skills and relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate and operate across functions
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Marketing Qualification / Degree Desirable
Aside from a competitive salary, this business provides exceptional company benefits.
Elevation Marketing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on marketing positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you