Are you as inspiring as the content you produce?
We’re looking for an innovative and collaborative Marketing Executive to join our world-class Marketing and Communications team. In this role you’ll support the Executive Education business area; reporting to the Marketing Manager for open programmes (B2C).
Does your understanding of stakeholder management equal your knowledge of multi-channel marketing?
Our Marketing and Communications team implement engaging content across a wide range of channels. In this role you’ll play a key part in managing both our in-house and external creative teams to ensure that all content is on brand and consistent. You’ll deliver a range of multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver business objectives; and will be accountable for the co-ordination, development and delivery of several campaigns on time, to budget, and to a consistently high standard.
Alongside this you’ll collaborate with various teams to analyse the success of these campaigns with regards to the Schools objectives and feed this information back to key company stakeholders. As a Marketing Executive, you’ll keep your finger on the pulse, ensuring our content is current and that we are delivering engaging campaigns that captivate our B2C audience. You’ll also:
• Manage projects across a wide range of mediums, working closely with the relevant teams to ensure consistency
• Create compelling ideas for campaign materials and organise the delivery of concurrent campaigns
• Work closely with the film team including pre-production, production and post-production
• Have direct contact with multiple stakeholders; keeping them informed of projects and communicating campaign performance reports with key learnings
• Be responsible for tracking spend on campaigns and informing the relevant personnel.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people and the way the world does business. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in creating successful marketing campaigns that help us speak directly to our target audiences and meet School-wide objectives.
• A marketing related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience of multiple marketing techniques and their application in related sector
• Excellent project management skills and experience executing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Understanding of online advertising and paid search applications, marketing principles, theory and practice
• An interest in business education
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: Up to £32,000
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.