Can you channel your expertise to create a standout content strategy?
Our Marketing and Communications department plays a fundamental role in championing our reputation as one of the world’s leading business schools. Now, we’re looking for a Head of Content to elevate our brand, boost our campaigns and enhance our international reputation.
Can you lead a team to create compelling marketing campaigns?
As Head of Content, you’ll draw on your expertise to develop and deliver our marketing and communications content strategy. You’ll take ownership of our marketing creative and content initiatives, ensuring they’re aligned to the strategy, meeting our business objectives and driving positive customer interactions. Day to day, you’ll lead our in-house creative and content team and work collaboratively with other senior members across the School to refine our creative development. You’ll also:
• Develop and manage specific franchises across multiple platforms and formats.
• Manage a content calendar across all lines of the business.
• Lead on the approval process, resource allocation and asset management.
• Establish a workflow for content – from request to retirement.
• Recommend best practice for content creative, distribution and repurposing.
• Champion our brand guidelines and ensure consistency amongst our writers, designers and film editors.
• Collaborate with our Heads of Business Planning and Thought Leadership to identify and plug content needs.
• Work with our Paid/Social Media and Events teams to plan and execute brand awareness activity.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll create and deliver a first-class creative content strategy that sets the School apart and helps further our global reputation.
• Someone with first-hand experience and a proven track record in content strategy, content planning and delivery.
• Experience leading a content team (ideally in an agency or publication setting).
• A natural people person who’s comfortable collaborating and leading the conversation with senior stakeholders across the School.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.