PPC Account Manager
PPC /Paid Search Consultant
One of Manchester most recognisable full service digital agencies are currently growing their Paid Search team to work on prestigious accounts. They are looking for a digital PPC guru to drive their paid search function forward and deliver exceptional ROI to their clients
Having cut your teeth by working on paid search campaigns with a variety of clients and a wide range of budgets across Google and Bing you will now be ready for a career in PPC with a difference.
PPC Consultant Key Areas of Responsibility
• Meeting potential clients to discuss the benefits of PPC campaigns
• Evaluating accounts of potential new clients to indicate areas of improvement
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts
• Work closely with clients in order to set goals and maintain/communicate progress
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client PPC goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Generate monthly (and on the fly) client reporting for all major metrics.
• Using call tracking and other software to track accounts
• Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google and Bing.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Communication to PPC team, the wider digital marketing team and management on PPC development, timelines, and results.
Paid Search Professional Competencies
• Passion for paid search and internet marketing in general.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Paid Search Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in Paid Search (PPC). Paid Social is a Bonus!
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Shopping
• Extensive experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook).
• Proficiency in managing small to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• AdWords / Bing certification.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience £25000 - £32000 Plus benefits