If you enjoy sport’s and marketing – I have the role for you!
Based in the centre of Manchester, this company have a winning formula for success, not only in their marketing field, but in how they develop their staff. Working for this company, you will be encouraged to grow, celebrated for your achievements, and get rewarded for the company’s victories.
Needing creative flair, with an analytical approach we are looking for someone to join a highly driven, results orientated team. With multichannel offerings, making it easier to engage with the right people, you will be maximizing overall LTV and building exciting campaigns.
* Creative copywriting which fits compliance guidelines
* Delivering email, SMS and direct mail campaigns
* Segmenting and targeting the database
* Reporting & Analysing on retention journeys to find areas to improve
* Liaising with multiple departments across the business
* Marketing background is essential (Degree or work experience)
* MS Office knowledge (Especially Excel)
* Strong organization and Coordination
* HTML experience is desirable but not essential
Based in a modern office kitted out with Games consoles, Music, breakout areas they also offer:
* Flexible working hours
* Dress down Friday’s
* Annual Company Holiday (All expenses paid!)
* Quarterly social events
* Monthly team lunches
What you waiting for? Apply now