Ready to revolutionise our marketing technology?
If you’re an ambitious and proactive marketing professional with a passion for CRM technology and marketing platforms, this could be the role for you. Using your strong analytical mind-set and ability to communicate complex technical concepts, you’ll drive consensus across teams while championing our School’s Marketing and Communications (M&C) technology requirements.
Can you optimise our digital customer acquisition?
We need you to deliver our CRM strategy and manage requirements across relevant systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, Sitecore CMS, and dotMailer. Throughout all of this, you’ll define, implement and maintain systems to optimise our digital customer acquisition journey. You’ll also lead the departmental pilot of our marketing automation software: identifying and selecting the appropriate platform, and designing relevant automated customer journeys. You will then define and translate our department’s business requirements to the IT Department and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders to make things happen. You’ll also:
• Represent Marketing and Communications on the cross-school CRM Working Group to share best practice.
• Implement effective reporting tools and continuously review our systems.
• Maximise systems potential to achieve goals and enhance customer experience.
• Manage budgets and forecast to ensure plans are maintained.
• Keep department informed about all CRM and marketing automation work-streams.
• Influence management to support our School’s M&C technology strategy.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll champion our technology requirements to support the delivery of our School’s M&C strategy.
• Experience with marketing automation and implementing marketing CRM (Hubspot / SalesForce / Marketo expertise or equivalent).
• Experience planning and implementing customer journeys.
• Knowledge of latest trends and best practice in marketing technology.
• Understanding of the technical and creative components of online marketing.
• Knowledge of analysing and interpreting management information dashboards.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and a marketing qualification (preferred).
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Sitecore (preferred).
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. We’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London