Are you a high flying Assistant Brand Manager looking for their next step up or an existing Brand Manager looking for a bigger and fresh new challenge?
This is your chance to get your hands on one of Britain's best-loved brands, Country Life, and write the next exciting chapter in its proud history, just in time for its 50th birthday celebrations in 2020!
With a rich heritage, our Country Life brand has become a household name that is as relevant today with consumers as it was 50 years ago. Country Life operates in a challenging category up against some strong brands, so you'll need to be the sort of marketer that loves to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Brand Manager responsibilities:
As Brand Manager you will have control of the full marketing mix for Country Life and Willow. You will have previous, comprehensive experience delivering marketing campaigns through digital advertising and social media, understanding the best way to reach target audiences, budget management and measuring return on investment. Working in a fast paced environment, managing projects, and confidently following through on your ideas to engage stakeholders will be key in this role.
The idealBrand Manager:
- At least three years proven experience of brand marketing within an FMCG company
- Driven experience of developing and running digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Demonstrable commercial understanding and proven track record of making sound business recommendations
- Experience of writing annual Brand Plans, presenting them internally and to customers, then executing them
- Product change management - experience of working as Marketing Lead or Project Manager on a minimum of 2 product (recipe or packaging) change projects (NPD or value engineering)
What can we do for you?
In return for your appreciated work as our Brand Manager you can expect a £Competitive salary on top of a range of excellent benefits including:
- Development opportunities within the Saputo organisation
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Happy to talk about flexible working
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
If you feel as though you have the countabilities to excel in our role of Brand Manager, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status