Are you a Brand Management Graduate looking to take a step into your career with the UK's most favoured cheese brand?
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, creative and ambitious person to join our team and work on the Nations favourite cheese brand, making a substantial contribution to the future growth of Cathedral City Snacking. Cathedral City is on a brand snackification mission and this role is crucial on this growth journey.
Assistant Brand Manager responsibilities:
As an Assistant Brand Manager on Cathedral City Snacking, you will be responsible in supporting the Senior Brand Manager to develop, deliver & monitor the Cathedral City Snacking growth agenda. The role is very high profile and there will be plenty of exposure to senior management.
You will also help us build our category offer and brand love, delivering brand plans that delight our consumers and excite our retailers. You will champion the innovation/renovation pipeline agenda and you will support the execution of brand marketing campaigns.
The idealAssistant Brand Manager:
- Proven track record in classic brand management in a FMCG environment
- Strong commercial understanding, including market performance analysis and P&L exposure
- Business management and innovation experience
- Project management with cross-functional teams
- Integrated marketing communication & NPD experience
What can we do for you?
In return for your appreciated work as our Assistant Brand Manager you can expect a £Competitive salary on top of a range of excellent benefits including:
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Happy to talk about flexible working
- Free, onsite parking
- Frequent free shuttle bus from Weybridge train station
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
If you feel as though you have the countabilities to excel in our role of Assistant Brand Manager, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status