Our client, an independent car dealership in the Chelmsford area of Essex is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up their Digital Marketing team. They are looking for a highly creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Key duties of a Digital Marketing Manager:
• You will be tasked with developing and implementing the marketing strategies of the Company and drive awareness to the dealership
• You will also be managing all aspects of social media through the management, coaching and development of your team
• You should be adept at creating and managing creative marketing campaigns to drive inbound sales leads across key channels, including: Pay Per Click (PPC), Google AdWords, social media, directories, display ads and re-marketing. Alongside this you should be able to coordinate and design email marketing campaigns.
• A key part of this role will involve analysing the Automotive market, competitor activities and industry trends to generate campaign ideas, product development and increase the effectiveness and ROI of own marketing activities.
• You will need to track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date and regular information on marketing activities and results to senior management and be able to forecast, deliver and manage annual marketing budgets.
Required Skills/Knowledge and Experience for a Digital Marketing Manager:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role and a degree/ NVQ in the related field
• Experience of all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
• Experience of paid social media, PPC and display ads
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to the company
• Proven graphic design ability and experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
• Website CMS management experience and good understanding of SEO principles
For further details on this Digital Marketing Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy