We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and motivated (Inbound) Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing client, in a fast-paced environment near Abingdon. This is the role for you if you’re looking for a full-time permanent opportunity, thrive from a busy creative environment, and want a place to shine!
What the role involves;
* Managing a variety of client retainers ranging in size and executing the inbound marketing campaigns
* Be responsible for the account management, project management and performance of your own client accounts
* Scope and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy
* Use HubSpot to build campaigns, email automation sequences, optimise web pages, manage social media accounts, PPC, SEO and conversion rate optimisation
* Create client reports and supporting the team and clients to ensure we hit defined deadlines
* Continuous improvement of client campaigns - what is working and what is not
Who we are looking for;
* Demonstrable skills and experience of some inbound and digital channels and techniques (Content Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Social Media, landing pages and marketing automation).
* Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change
* Strong online personal brand.
* Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
* Self-motivated emerging experts who are passionate about learning and energised by opportunities to advance themselves, the agency and the industry.
* HubSpot and Agency experience is desirable
What you get in return;
* Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded people with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
* A trusting and accountable ethos that involves a real flexible working approach and unlimited holiday
* Excellent opportunity within a fast-paced, growing company and industry
* Up to £28,000 depending on experience
* 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path