Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency who utilise sector leading technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality and immersive text to create chat bot focused marketing strategies for their clients.
As the Account Manager you will play a key role in the delivery of client works; getting involved with preparing briefs, developing projects plans and working closely with the in-house creative and technology teams to deliver these to completion.
* Take control of all client work and closely monitor suppliers to ensure all jobs are carried out efficiently and to a high standard
* Prepare creative briefs, utilising input from the client and appropriate team members
* Ensure excellence for projects is achieved in a timely manner and exceeds the client expectations
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members
* Provide clients with confidence that the organisation will meet their own expectations in terms of accuracy and quality
* Provide accurate briefings and ensure information is available when required by own team and other departments
* Be aware of and monitor client’s marketing activity and that of their competition
* Developing an understanding of market dynamics and client/competitor strategies and objectives
* Demonstrable B2B agency experience
* A tech-savvy trend setter with a desire to work on cutting-edge tech solutions
* Works effectively independently as well as in a team
* Agency account management experience
* Proven track record of successful account growth
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Our client offers a wide range of benefits (including unlimited training, gym membership discount and vouchers) and invest in the wellbeing of their employees to ensure they remain happy, healthy and productive.
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch today and apply now