An experienced assistant brand manager to join a successful and well known food manufacturing company in Leeds
This is a permanent position to assist in the development and implementation of profitable consumer focused strategies for the specified brand/sub brand.
Duties to include:
* To fully understand the brand/sub brand proposition, personality, target consumers, products and procedures.
* To assist in the management of designated brand projects from concept to launch.
* To provide input and assistance in the development and execution of the annual brand plan in line with the brand proposition and to assist the achievement of brand and commercial objectives.
* To support brand performance tracking and competitor tracking to ensure that the SBM has sufficient insight to formulate strategies to deliver brand objectives.
* Work with cross functional teams (sales, category management, npd, international colleagues) as necessary to support the achievement of brand and commercial objectives.
* To work effectively with UK advertising, media, design, sales promotional, research digital and PR agencies with specified budgets to ensure achievement of brand targets.
* To provide support to the sales team on all brand activities.
* Be a key point of contact for sales team and other stakeholders for ad hoc requests, support and communication of brand strategy.
* Co-ordinate consumer response campaigns, including on pack promotions, collector schemes, licence deals, liaising with appropriate marketing agency to ensure that consumers are satisfied and able to participate in marketing programmes.
* Drive internal communications about the brand, engaging employees, ensuring regular update for all UK sites.
* Responsible for the legal duty of care owed to all employees and others.
* Responsible for understanding the relevant requirements of the health and safety policy.
* Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of all the products and processes within the remit of the role.
* Marketing background within branded environment (1-2 years minimum)
* IT literate – Microsoft Office (particularly Powerpoint and Excel)
* Data interpretation and analysis
* Project management skill
* Drive and passion
* Self motivated
* Results orientated
* Logical thought process and able to challenge decisions
* Confident and outgoing personality
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in this vacancy please apply online or contact Nicola Brooke on (phone number removed) to discuss further