Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is definitely for the passionate, the daring, and the expert. Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Product Copywriter with high levels of energy and passion for all things Ann Summers:
Working within a fast paced and energetic department, you will be expected to write consistently engaging and SEO optimised product copy, predominantly for online and email. Being the main poont of contact and working closely with the Marketing, B&M, Online and Design teams, you will be required to work to deadlines and follow a brief, while upholding the brand and tone of voice guidelines. All copy must convey expertise and authority, share information, convey benefits, and be persuasive and inclusive to ensure a credible customer experience.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
* Creating copy for packaging and online products across Ecommerce, Lingerie, Sex Toys and Branded Sex Toys departments.
* Working with Assistant Buyer, BAA & Online Merchandiser for approval of packaging/online copy to ensure content is aligned with brief.
* Creating copy for Lead Product Solutions projects (currently Bra Filter), liaising with the UX Manager to include creating engaging and succinct descriptions of product types to improve the customer journey.
* Re-working existing product copy to align with Ann Summers tone and style.
* Revising existing copy on the company website to optimise for SEO.
* Understanding campaign concepts and product launches and creating copy to align with the key messaging within each.
* Using Basecamp and Trello programmes to communicate output to other members of the team.
* Attending weekly meeting with Operations Manager, Buying Team and Designers to meet deadlines for packaging copy briefs.
* Proofreading and editing all online copy and comms.
* Writing and editing email content
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise