An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a local IT company based in Kettering.
Hours are Monday to Friday (phone number removed)pm.
This role is permanent with an immediate start.
Successful candidates ideally will have an English or Journalist degree although this is not essential.
The role -
* Work across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
* Looking for a creative online copywriter to work across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
* You will be working alongside the technical SEO team and taking responsibility for creating well written, engaging content for client websites and content marketing campaigns.
* Write copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content.
* Write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns.
* Write all of your copy from an SEO point of view.
* Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation.
* Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
* Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
* Proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
* Experience in writing content for the web.
* Understanding in the fundamentals of SEO Copywriting.
* Experience working within a team
* Ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry.
* Ability to write within a given tone of voice or house style.
The individual -
* Able to condense and summarise key messages in an engaging way.
* Think creatively and generate ideas for content as well as given briefs.
* You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Diligent with attention to detail - producing a high standard of work is important.
* Comfortable responding to feedback on work.
Fox Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed