Property based organisation seeking a PPC Executive to join their marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in managing/creating PPC campaigns, enjoys working in a lively team and relishes a challenging role.
You will be planning, implementing and managing paid search campaigns, ensuring PPC campaigns meet company guidelines and are relevant and up to date.
* Managing PPC campaigns on a daily basis to continuously drive growth for the business.
* Deliver to plan and implement granular and high performing paid search campaigns across Google AdWords
* Doing keyword research and creating ad copies
* Deliver Paid Search Reporting for multiple businesses based on KPIs
* Provide our markets with support and advice on optimisation strategies for PPC management and best practice
* Maintain strong business relationships with our stakeholders, keeping them up to date on the progress and success of campaigns
* Set-up and manage accounts or campaigns
* Assist with the strategy and planning for improving the PPC channel overall
* Assisting with the expansion into other marketing channels and attribution modelling
* Assisting with the creation of paid landing pages
* Proven track record in managing/creating PPC campaigns
* A keen desire to work in digital marketing
* An analytical eye for detail
* Exposure within an E-commerce environment
* Highly numerate and literate
* Strong communication skills
* Eagerness to learn and progress
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer