Job Title: SEO Manager
Are you an SEO Manager with hands on experience with Digital Marketing & SEO tools including good working knowledge of Google Analytics? This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a fantastic team of people.
* Day to day liaison with clients
* SEO strategy and implementation
* Setting up Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
* Monthly PPC management of clients' accounts
* Keyword research for SEO & PPC
* Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis
* Copywriting for SEO and assisting with data driven content marketing plan.
* Supporting with content outreach and backlink strategies
* Curating marketing reports on SEO & PPC performance
* Analysing website performance and making recommendations
* Assisting with new business development
* Possibly managing more junior members of staff as the team grows
* At least 2.5 years spent in digital marketing, particularly in the areas of SEO and/or PPC
* Hands on experience with digital marketing and SEO tools, including a good working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Experience writing compelling content
* Excellent client communication skills and the ability to communicate technical and complex information in a clear manner
* Strong analytical and statistical aptitude with the ability to collate, manipulate, analyse and present data to turn it into usable business insights
* A driving licence & car is essential due to office location.
ACS are recruiting for a SEO Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a SEO Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a SEO Manager.. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a SEO Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the SEO Manager role you desire