Are you passionate about great content?
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated self-starter who loves to be immersed in, and organising, everything digital and social.
Can you blend charm with a can-do attitude?
The Campaign Content Manager will need to be digitally-savvy, thrive on building relationships and excited by the idea of coordinating dynamic campaigns on a regular basis. You know just where the right post, image, film, design, copy, like, comment and asset should be seen. Organised and brilliant at project management, you’ll get on great with in-house designers, photographers, writers, editors and freelancers to deliver high-quality brand content and campaigns. You’ll also:
● Report into the Head of Content while enjoying lots of autonomy in owning the campaign delivery from start to finish.
● Develop and manage the coordination of all content tasks related to our hero campaign.
● Lead the delivery of assets in a vibrant calendar of engaging content for our digital channels.
● Inspire the media and social media teams to ensure they know what assets they will be required to upload/post and monitor.
● Passionately own the Project Schedule, assigning responsibilities across the wider Project team.
● Coordinate with the web/analytics team to track the performance and evaluation of all campaign activities.
● Keep campaigns on track and running smoothly.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. We’ll look to you to generate the content that can share who we and what we do, successfully across the digital world.
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
● Account management experience of working with producers and/or content creators.
● Excellent attention to detail – you’ll be responsible for ensuring all assets have been through a rigorous quality control process.
● To be a pro at writing production briefs for assets (e.g Landing page requirements, copy/images for Instagram).
● A strong communicator who can connect with people at all levels, you’ll need to be able to keep people up to speed, on-track and feedback progress at all stages.
● A go-getter who can deliver projects/campaigns on time, on budget and to quality standards and targets.
● To be dedicated to all things digital and ready to impact the overall success of brand initiatives.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Location: Regent's Park, London