Our client has a rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the Group currently has 20 retailers representing brands including BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and BMW Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
Working within the Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for driving digital growth for them as they look to continue growing their business in multiple key areas. You’ll approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude and have a growth mindset – critical for succeeding in the role.
Working closely with all members of the marketing team as well as our internal sales, data, design and development teams, you’ll be focused on improving user experiences and brand uplift across all available digital channels. You will be comfortable sharing knowledge and presenting to small or large teams across all stakeholder levels within the business.
* Executing targeted strategic and tactical campaigns to drive brand uplift and conversions.
* Acting as a main point of contact for all digital platforms, content, technical requirements, project managing and hands on fulfilment of agreed marketing objectives.
* Analysing and optimising customer journeys, including from offline channels. ?
* Driving improvements across all customer acquisition channels.
* Developing social media marketing.?
* Providing accurate reports and analysis to the Head of Marketing to demonstrate effective ROI.
* Using the latest features and products from Google, Facebook and other digital platforms. ?
* Leveraging data analytics and reporting tools to track and improve performance. ?
* Taking responsibility and show initiative on high-level business problems. ?
* Managing stakeholders of all levels, from branch staff to senior management. ?
* Demonstrable growth mindset. ?
* Proven track record of growing acquisition channels in previous roles.
* Strong commercial awareness, with a focus on measuring ROI. ?
* The ability and initiative to identify and approach problems positively, as well as accurately measuring outcomes. ?
* Good understanding of conversion rate optimisation and A/B testing. ?
* Knowledge of SEO best practices and a track record in driving SEO results. ?
* Experience across a range of marketing channels. ?
* Passionate about staying up to date with industry trends in online marketing. ?
* Relentless focus on achieving KPI targets and showing analytical rigour with multiple data sources. ?
* Expert-level experience in Google Analytics and other analytics tools. ?
* Ability to persist in the face of setbacks, showing initiative to find new areas of growth. ?
* The ability to write engaging copy to be used on all mediums. ?
* Experience working with software developers and web technologies. ?
You will demonstrate great attention to detail, work quickly and accurately, thrive on meeting deadlines and have good communication skills. You’ll work with a team of creative, hardworking, like-minded people, and in return for your skills enjoy a competitive salary, company car and other employee benefits.
Full training and support is offered to the right candidate.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online