Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey - 6 Minutes’ walk to railway station
Salary: £25k - £32k depending of relevant experience + excellent benefits
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with an established Marketing Agency who due to substantial growth are seeking to recruit a high calibre ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ for their office in Woking. The successful candidate will be joining a young and vibrant team of 16 employees who are all super Marketing passionate. They offer excellent continuous training and career progression. They are a sociable team who thrive on their working environment.
As the ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of digital marketing solutions to market leading clients. This position is very client focussed and you will be managing multiple client projects at once.
Main responsibilities for the ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ role:
- Manage the delivery of online solutions across SEO, PPC, video and social media.
- Managing digital projects with values of £5k-£50k.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the projects.
- Lead client meetings, hold regular update calls while simultaneously working with the delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction/timelines are met.
- Reporting directly to the MD and you will have the opportunity to influence strategy and direction for the business
The skills and experience for the ‘Digital Marketing Manager’:
- At least 2 years working in a client focussed marketing position.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar marketing analytical software.
- Experience with managing multiple client projects at the same time.
- Solid experience with SEO, PPC and Social Media marketing.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- High organisational skills.
In return for a ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ guru our client offers no limits on career progression. You will join a business who is going to double in size who offers both a rewarding and challenging environment.
For immediate consideration please apply today with your C.V in ‘Word format