We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to join our client, a fast growing and dynamic e-commerce company based on the outskirts of Gloucester to manage the company’s performance marketing channels. In return the role offers an attractive salary of £35 – 40K pa plus the chance to join a fast paced but friendly team and a highly successful, rapidly growing company which prides itself in offering a supportive working environment, training opportunities and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right candidates.
In a nutshell the role will entail managing all digital marketing channels across multiple brands, ensuring all digital marketing spend is tracked and within budget, delivering online revenue targets, optimisation of marketing campaigns to improve ROI, regular reporting on performance and data analysis in order to identify areas of underperformance.
We’ll be looking for candidates with the following experience and attributes:
• Experience of managing digital marketing budgets with a track record of delivering significant return on investment.
• Experience of managing all digital marketing channels (PPC, CRM, SEO, Paid & Organic Social, Display) preferred.
• Particularly strong skills in PPC/Paid Search.
• In-depth understanding of Digital Marketing & eCommerce KPI’s.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience using Google Analytics.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse complex datasets.
• Ability to condense complex information to the salient points and tell a story using data.
• A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Degree in a numerate subject at grade 2:1 or higher.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy