Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: depending on experience - £22-£28k
A fantastic opportunity to work for a one of the UK’s biggest online engineering component suppliers
We are looking for an excellent, experienced, result-driven Digital Marketing Executive, Digital marketing strategies play a critical part of the success achieving the business goals and objectives. You will have fantastic experience and a passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
* Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
* Manage and improve online content / adverts through Google Adwords, keeping on-top of the trends and changes Google introduce on a weekly basis. Utilizing extensions and changes to expand our presence on the web.
* Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization etc.)
* Manage all digital marketing channels
* Knowledge of Dotmailer or a similar email platform – To be able to send emails and monitor the performance.
* Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
* Provide creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages) and updating the website through HTML and CSS – Be familiar with how this ties-in to Adwords.
* Collaboraye with our graphic designers to improve user experience on the web.
* Forecast sales performance trends
* Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and using spreadsheets to relay the information back to our product managers.
* Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
* Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
Requirements & Skills
* Proven experience in Google Adwords – know the importance of high performing keywords and how they benefit the company.
* Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
* Good knowledge, understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
* Microsoft Office Platform (excel, word etc)
* HTML / CSS Knowledge
* Familiarity with web design
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Tech Savvy
* Great interpersonal and communication skills