We're looking for a talented Account Manager to join one of the region's biggest and best independent marketing agencies and to join a team who are dedicated to managing the agency's largest client. This opportunity has come about because this agency are dedicated to progressing their team members, so there is now room for a new star to join them!
The experience we need
- A proven track record of working as an Account Manager in a marketing/digital agency environment
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B marketing is required
- Demonstrable campaign experience across digital and non-digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis.
This Account Manager will work alongside and within a very strong team of Account Managers and Senior Account Managers, as well as having the support of an Account Executive. Working predominately on their biggest B2B clients, you will be delivering truly international campaigns. You will need to develop a complete understanding of your clients objectives and work closely with them, as well as liaising with and brief into a variety of talented teams within the agency to ensure that not only your client's are happy, but your team are too!
A fantastic integrated marketing agency with global brand clients, excellent opportunities for progression, lots of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city!
What you’ll get in return
- In return you will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call