Are you a Brand Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
At Carl Kammerling International we’re passionate about what we do. Over the past 100 years we have grown a strong reputation for quality hand tools, with innovation at its core. Our primary and secondary customers expect nothing but the best, an expectation we meet time and again.
Marketing is a key driver in our family owned and run business and the role of CK Brand Manager is central to our efforts to develop and grow the CK brand identity and associated product range. As part of the establishment of a new marketing team at our Head Quarters in Pwllheli we are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Professional to aid us in continuing the growth of the CK brand.
Key to being successful within this role is the ability to ……..
* Have a passion for what you do– we’re passionate about our products and the Company, we want you to be too.
* Develop an understanding of our customers– our customer is king, they are why we exist, so you will need to understand their needs, at both retail and end-user level.
* Grow brand strength– we want our brands to be the best and you will need to know how to make that happen.
* Manage and improve a product range– the range and brand are intertwined, you will need to drive that strength in range.
* Effectively market the Range and Brand– we want our products to be front of mind for professional tradespeople, you will need to know how to achieve this.
The overall goal of the role is to increase the sales of the CK and associated brands, so you need to be commercially focused with a good understanding of how to drive distribution profitably into various market segments.
Marketing Manager | Brand | Product | Marketing | Product Management
* Significant experience of working in a Marketing/Product management role - preferably within a hand tool or related industry
* Strong communication skills - written & verbal along with presentation skills
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills are required
* Leadership qualities and the ability to motivate others
* Proven time management skills
* You will require vision and the ability to manage and achieve change
* Degree/Post graduate diploma in Marketing
* Experience of working in international markets
* strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data
* Experience of working with external agencies i.e. Advertising, PR and Media buying
Founded in Germany in 1904, we provide a wide range of hand tools, tool storage, power tool accessories and security products suitable for professional, industrial and consumer use. Our products are sold around the world, via our own sales teams in the UK, Ireland, France and Germany, and by a network of experienced distributors in over 40 countries. We invest heavily in product and brand development with a process that creates a pipeline of new and innovative products to help keep your business fresh, advertising to help drive customers into your store and a wide range of eye-catching merchandising making our products easy for your customers to buy. On top of this, our customers enjoy 98% stock availability and typically same day despatch – a truly excellent service