An exciting and forward thinking travel brand is looking for a Content Manager to join their fun and friendly Digital team on a permanent basis. The business is a leader in their sector and are now looking for someone to join the team and help them to take the opportunity to further drive brand and customer engagement.
This role will be responsible for creating purposeful and engaging content for a target audience across various digital platforms and is an opportunity to join a fantastic business, working in an exciting sector and really have your say on the direction that the business goes in from a content perspective.
* Develop and implement a strategy to drive improved content on all platforms
* Lead on cross-functional projects to develop the content strategy in support of brand strategy and campaigns
* Manage external agencies to develop and enhance website content to support digital marketing activities
* Work with the Web Analytics team to understand content performance and priority areas to optimise and test
* Manage scheduling, delivery and maintenance of all content online including brand, product, campaign and rich media (e.g. videos)
* Identify and develop opportunities to improve style and layout
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience working in a content management role - ideally within a travel business but other sectors will be considered
* Experience using CMS
* Experience of using SEO techniques and tools to optimise content
* Experience of using analytics to measure and improve performance
* Copywriting experience and meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to perform well and accurately under deadlines, and be detail-oriented
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then apply with an up to date copy of your CV