Location: Crawley, United Kingdom
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Soarizon is a digital platform designed for Drone Operations. Soarizon enables an environment drone operators, enterprises and organisations can operate safely and effectively to use drones. Soarizon is in its next stage of growth as we expand its user base in this high growth market. This growth has led to a number of new positions being recruited including the Content Manager. The foundations of this team are built upon humbleness, curiosity and self-motivation
As the Content Manager you will:
* Deploy rapid video content across the relevant customer segments using the most impactful channels
* Encapsulate content into impactful and creative content
* Consistently be trialling new methods of communicating the Soarizon story
* Be deeply integrated into the market, using social media feeds and online content to understand the trends and desires of the drone market
* Work hand in hand with the Growth Hacker and Customer Success Manager to grow and wow our customers
* Funnel specifically targeted populations into customer pipelines
Our Customer Success Managers are:
* Freakishly good story tellers with an eye for detail
* Relentless in measurement of the impact of content
* Inquisitive into the market and positioning Soarizon in the middle of the story
* Creative and ambitious in their quest for positioning Soarizon’s story
* Collaborative in sharing and hearing insights from team members
To learn more about joining Thales’ Digital Products team and working in an innovative, collaborative, self-directed team please click apply. Thales offers private healthcare, 27 days holiday and pension plus other great benefits such as excellent maternity/ paternity leave
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now