A thriving entrepreneurial e-commerce business based in Chichester is currently seeking a new team member to support the wider Sales & Marketing department focusing on CRM, CRO, and SEO, social and content aspect of the business.
The role of the Email Marketing Executive with our client is a new position and an opportunity for you to become part of a passionate and ambitious team. The business is growing at a rapid pace and you will be joining us at a very exciting time as we look to expand into new markets and territories.
• Co-manage our CRM programme by designing, creating and sending engaging email campaigns.
• Set up automated email campaigns and report on performance with future recommendations to improve retention rates.
• Manage, plan and execute social media campaigns across all company channels and report on performance.
• Manage website content ensuring all product/category pages are complete and on-brand.
• Optimise our websites to increase conversion rates utilising Google Optimise and split testing (A/B and multivariate)
• Support in the UX of our websites and implement changes where necessary.
• Create content for the blog utilising SEO best practice.
• Support the wider marketing department with content for UK and International websites.
• Work closely with customer services to ensure tone of voice and alignment of campaigns.
• Create a month-by-month marketing plan and work to set deadlines.
• Assist on product and campaign photo shoots when required.
• Establish and maintain relationships with micro-influencers.
• At times, you will also be required to provide support in other departments.
• Proven experience in CRM with a clear understanding and management of databases.
• Proven experience in designing, building, delivering and reporting on email campaigns.
• Proven experience in A/B and multivariate testing and reporting on successes.
• Ability to manage segmentation and automation.
• Proven experience in CRO and ability to measure impact on the business/websites.
• Proven experience in generating revenue and growth through social media campaigns.
• Content creation for a website with SEO best practice in mind.
• Ability to manage stakeholder relationships across different departments.
• Proven experience in providing detailed reports and identifying opportunities. Desired
• Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
• Experience working within an e-commerce environment.
• Experience using an ESP and building successful email campaigns (MailChimp)
• Experience using a personalisation platform for both email and social media.
• HTML experience in responsive design with mobile-first thinking.
• Experience in CRO for websites and delivering results.
• Hands on content creation skills are essential.
• Ability to analyse data to identify trends and opportunities is essential.
• Experience using GoogleAnalytics and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Creative thinker who is happy to share ideas and implement them.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment individually and as part of a team.
• Comfortable providing support in other departments and understanding the impact they have on the business as a whole.
• Excellent communication skills, highly organised and can work with senior stakeholders.
• Experience using Shopify is desired but not essential.
• Immaculate attention to detail.
Particulars Place of work would be central Chichester, West Sussex
Hours would be 37.5 per week
Monday to Friday