Sugarman Group sources the highest calibre candidates for positions in the health and social care, education and medical industries. We supply temporary and permanent staff to the public and private sectors - whether our clients need a Head Teacher or a Support Worker, Sugarman Group has the right candidate for the job.
In addition to offices across the UK and a head office based in the heart of bustling London, we also have three busy offices in Australia - our business really is booming.
Due to growth within our group, we are now looking to expand our marketing provision with the addition of a Digital Marketing Executive. Working alongside the Marketing Assistant you will provide support for all Sugarman brands both in the UK and Australia - a really varied and exciting opportunity for a self starter with passion and enthusiasm for marketing and communications.
As part of the Cordant Group, we are the UK's largest Social Enterprise. We have an overarching social mission to make a positive impact on society and the lives of others.
As Digital Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Oversee a social media strategy
* Manage and maintain Sugarman brand websites
* Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
* Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
* Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
* Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of Sugarman websites
* Film, edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to social pages and websites
* Arrange webinars and webcasts
* Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
* Write copy for email marketing campaigns
* Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the Sugarman brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
* Work closely alongside our partner Digital Marketing Agency.
* Working closely with divisions across the business to offer communications and marketing support.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following skills/experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Previous marketing/communications experience.
* A keen creative eye for design and content.
* Strong grammar/proofreading skills/high attention to detail.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts and news articles is an integral part of the job.
* Communication skills. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
* Video editing skills. Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
* Strong knowledge of search engine optimisation and computer skills.
* Have a willingness to travel between branch/office locations.
What’s on offer?
* This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive recruitment consultancy within an expanding marketing team.
* You will gain great levels of responsibility from the outset.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer