Headline: A Technical Copywriter (security/technology-focused) situated within the Marketing team, working alongside a Product Marketing Manager.
Package: £30,000 - £35,000
Ideal candidate: A technically strong copywriter who can translate technical security information into an engaging copy!
Overview of the role!
As a technical copywriter you will be situated within the Marketing team of this company. Your responsibility will be to create engaging copy that captures the tone of voice of the company and can also translate technically-dense information into enticing copy that can influence a wide range of business audiences.
No doubt, this role will require you to have an interest in Security as you will be using industry terms throughout all your work – How are you going to sell something you know very little about?
I am looking for a self-starter who can come in and hit the ground running with little help (of course there will be a helping hand!); planning, developing, organising and editing a vast range of technical resources and marketing material.
Skills and experience:
* 3-5 years of copywriting experience with a marketing focus
* You will ideally have knowledge of or a keen interest within the IT for example software, web development, cyber security, internet etc
* You will have experience of formulating/working to the company’s tone of voice
* The types of copy you will be writing: brochures, whitepapers, case studies, blogs etc.
* Able to take technical information and translate it to a wide range of audiences.
* An awareness of SEO best practices.
* Communication skills are key as you will be liaising with external clients as well.
If this feels like the role for you, or you would like to know more details on the role please get in touch