We're looking for a talented SEO Manager to join a successful digital marketing agency, in a brand new role, based in Central Bristol.
You'll join a super talented digital marketing team who have their finger on the pulse so there's plenty of scope to gain knowledge from them. And as their client base continues to grow, this is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- 2 years’ + experience in a pure SEO role or a similar digital marketing role with plenty of exposure to SEO
- Experience of developing strategic SEO proposals; with experience of delivering technical SEO audits and applying fixes and resolving technical SEO issues
- Experience in managing a suite of SEO tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager etc
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the greater digital team
- Fundamental understanding of Paid Search / Content Marketing / Social Media Marketing and impact on SEO
- Familiarity with web analytics, tracking and performance reporting
As the SEO Manager, you’ll work closely with the other SEO Manager’s to deliver varied SEO campaigns for the agency’s portfolio of clients. This will include:
- SEO campaign planning and day to day campaign management including: rankings tracking, citations management, on-site analysis and amends, keywords research, outreach and budget management
- Conduct and compile SEO audits whether that be technical, content and competitor in order of priority.
- Perform on-page and off-page optimsation, finding technical issues with sites, disavowing links, sitemap creation and setting of goals
- Produce monthly reports for the client using Google Data Studio, outlining work done, analysing performance and making recommendations for improvements
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work with a hugely talented and growing, digital marketing agency team to manage SEO briefs from start to finish for a niche portfolio of UK-wide and independent brands. My client offers a fun, fast-paced work environment and they look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known digital marketing agency and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a pension contribution, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, central work location, progression opportunities and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call