Job Title: PR Account Manager
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our client is looking for an incredible PR Account Manager to join their devoted team. The role requires someone with a great track record in supporting clients with planning and stakeholder engagement - be that staging impactful public consultations, or getting the right people around the table to have a meaningful conversation that gets clients firmly on the agenda.
Your job as Account Manager will be about making clients feel like superstars, and managing their campaigns so they deliver above and beyond expectations.
* Managing a variety of projects/clients - from a theme park to the latest restaurant opening, to supporting a charity with PR campaign
* Ensuring day-to-day account delivery to a high standard
* Developing and implementing communications plans and strategies
* Drafting press releases and features
* Managing effective client/team relationships
* Researching, lobbying and report writing
* Planning, organising and attending meetings and public events
* Dealing with stakeholder enquiries
* Demonstrating a clear understanding of profitability issues and work within the boundaries of budgets
* Seeking new business opportunities and supporting new business activity
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* It goes without saying that we need someone with creativity, enthusiasm and excellent writing skills.
* Someone with initiative, personality and commercial awareness who clearly wants to work be part of an award-winning team
* Previous experience in a client facing role
* Delivering successful public relations campaigns, against key objectives
* Ability to work on multiple projects to challenging deadlines
* A sense of humour and fun
* At least four years’ communications, stakeholder relations experience
* A good understanding of Local Authorities and the political landscape, particularly in relation to planning and development
* Creative, enthusiastic, good writing skills
* Experience in media relations
* Office dog for fur therapy
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy