OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of thriving online retail company in Saffron Walden. My client is for looking for an experienced PPC Campaign Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This company is a multi-award winner of the ETO "Best Online Retailer Award". With all commerce online, you should be commercially minded, innovative in strategies, and self-motivated. The successful candidate will have enough experience to hit the ground running from day one and drives ROI and sales with the E-Commerce Manager and wider marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the PPC Campaign Manager will be accountable for implementing and managing all paid advertising accounts, developing strategies in an ever changing market.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage all PPC accounts across Google Ad, Bing Ads, and Google Shopping.
* Build, develop, and optimise PPC campaigns and channels.
* Identify trends and insights, and optimise account spend and performance.
* Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps.
* Collaborate with internal teams to enhance campaigns and optimise conversion.
* Generate paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts.
* Landing page optimisation and implementation.
* Creative copy testing and optimisation
* Analysis and reporting to management on project, timelines, and results.
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools.
* Implementation of A/B, split and multivariate testing across all accounts.
* Maintain excellent communication and relations with 3rd parties and teams.
* Continuous keyword, competitor, industry and PPC research.
* Minimum of 2 years of PPC account management experience.
* Confident with Google Ads and Bing Ads.
* Experience managing SEO strategies.
* Proven experience managing PPC campaigns and achieving KPI’s.
* Experience managing large budgets.
* Highly analytical, using findings to adjust campaigns and deliver results.
* Ability to prioritise and multitask.
* Good computer skills (Outlook, Word) and strong Excel skills.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Continual training specific to your career goals.
* Pension scheme.
* Progression opportunities.
* 5 minute drive from Saffron Walden centre.
* 20 minute walk to the centre of town.
* 10 minutes from Saffrom Walden by regular buses.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client