Digital Marketing Executive, Permanent, Norwich, up to £23,000 DOE
Digital Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for all things digital? Can you create content that is exciting, fresh and appealing to different markets?
rthirteen recruitment are representing an award winning Digital Creative & Marketing Agency in their search for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. The purpose of this role will be to support the SEO strategy through the creation on fantastic content and aim to specialise your expertise to focus primarily on link building.
This is a brilliant role, offering great opportunities for career progression and the chance to work within a dynamic agency surround by talented, creative individuals.
Your duties will include:
* Creating exciting content in line with defined SEO strategy.
* Developing and building link building relationships with third parties.
* Actively maintaining a database of link building relationships.
* Creating progress reports to be delivered to clients.
* Developing a strong set of marketing skills and knowledge.
* Perform market analysis to iterate and inform content marketing strategy.
You will have/be:
* Experience in creative content writing.
* Analytical mindset with a creative twist.
* An excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices or willingness and curiosity to learn.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Highly organised with the ability to maintain office databases.
* A good standard of general education.
* Working knowledge of SEO tools and practices.
* Previous link building experience.
* Agency experience.
This is a full time, permanent position working from stylish city centre offices, Monday to Friday. This position has become available due to continued company success. The offered salary for this position is up to £23,000pa dependant on experience. This role also offers great benefits, such as; 31 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension, the option for flexible working, cycle to work scheme and much more.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate