We have an opportunity available for a Digital Account Manager to join our team based in Camberley. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
In return for joining us, we will offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Peoples Pension Scheme
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
About the role:
The Marketing & Innovation (M&I) function is accountable for the overall growth strategy of the Rentokil Initial Group across the Pest and Hygiene Categories. M&I is accountable for all Marketing and Innovation activities, including branding and marketing communications, proposition development and deployment, product and service innovations, as well as the science and regulatory programmes.
As our Digital Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact between the Digital Marketing Team and the local Marketing Teams.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure alignment between the M&I Digital Marketing and Search Strategies and local digital initiatives. The key deliverable of the role is to share digital best practice and build local market ‘buy-in’ to the agreed M&I Digital Marketing and Search Strategies.
Key duties and responsibilities as our Digital Account Manager:
- First point of contact with the local ‘in-country’ Marketing Teams to include account management and sharing of digital best practice.
- Facilitates alignment between the M&I Digital Marketing and Search Strategies and the local digital marketing initiatives.
- Ensures the timely delivery of agreed local market digital priorities.
- Lead regular on-going account management calls with the Digital Marketing Managers in key countries.
- Ensure that local Digital Marketing Managers have a good understanding of M&I led digital marketing projects and the potential business benefit within local businesses.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Customer Experience in the roll-out of the local CRO testing framework and approach.
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties.
Skills and experience required to become our Digital Account Manager:
- Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative.
- Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent communicator with strong listening skills and the ability to influence and persuade key business stakeholders.
- Experience in translating technical and complex information to non-technical audiences.
- A demonstrated ability to work and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across all levels in the organisation.
- Has a strong customer and end user focused approach and is prepared to go over and above what is required to meet the expectations of customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver a high quality product within a tight timeframe.
- Self-starter with the ability to self-manage.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a highly matrixed European or Global organistion.
- Some understanding of paid search, SEO, UX and customer experience.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Account Manager, please click ‘apply’ today – we would love to hear from you!
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds